Location! Location! Location! 436 Olancha is situated in one of the most coveted areas of Palm Springs:
- Spectacular setting with wrap around mountain views.
- Ideal SOUTH Palm Springs location noted for its shelter from the wind.
- WALKING distance to the Ace Hotel, the Hacienda Cantina and Pool Club, Koffi, Appetito Cal-Italian Deli, Europa Restaurant at Villa Royale Inn, Bernies Lounge and Supper Club (currently under renovations), Mister Lyons, the botanical gardens, stores, gyms, yoga studios, hiking trails and FIVE stops on the free Buzz bus.
- Walking distance to shuttles for Coachella and Stagecoach.
- Neighborhood steeped in celebrity history. In addition to the Max Factor compound (currently owned by Grammy nominee Sia Furler), properties occupied by Lucille Ball, Dr. Scholls, Sharon Tate, big band leader Don Tosti, and Eva Gabor are steps away. If Hollywood history is of interest of you, the immediate neighborhoods of Deepwell proper (formerly home to Liberace, William Holden, Jerry Lewis, Oscar Meyer, Carmen Miranda and Loretta Young) and the Mesa (currently home to Suzanne Somers and Barry Manilow and formerly home to Sonny Bono, Clark Gable, Robert Wagner and Rita Hayworth) are easily explored by foot.